Friday 6 September 2019
I'm Back!!!

After a very long hiatus I am coming back to my PSP family!
A lot has happened in the few years I have been gone! 

I have raised my two nephews, become a Nail Technician, ran a nail convention from coast to coast, had a nervous breakdown, and have moved to a new city!

Even with all that has been going on I have missed my PSP family and can't wait to create new creations and post my favorite tutorials!

You can find me on Facebook (Raven Roses Designs), and soon to be Instagram (@ravenrosesdesigns)

I look forward to chatting with you all soon!!

Love, Light & Blessings


Contributors

My Blinkie

fotki

Followers

I Create For

fotki
fotki
fotki

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Blinkies

fotki
fotki
fotki
fotki
fotki
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
fotki
fotki
fotki
fotki
fotki
fotki
fotki
fotki