Wednesday 29 October 2014

Rosita Christmas

This tutorial was written by me on October 28, 2014.
It was made out of my own creation and similarity is purely coincidental.
I used PSP 9 and you must have good PSP knowledge and be familiar with the tools.

Tube: I am using the tube "Rosita" by Alicia Mujica
You need a license to use her beautiful art, which you can get HERE

Scrap: I am using the gorgeous kit "Carolane" by Amy Marie
You can purchase it HERE

*See my image for placement. Dropshadow as you go*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is an easy tutorial!

Canvas 600x600
Select all - c/p pp18 into selection - deselect
Layers - load/save mask - add mask of choice - merge visible/group

Element 40 - c/p to image
Open Tube - resize 40% - c/p to image
Element 44 - c/p to image
Element 45 - resize 15% - c/p to image
Element 51 - resize 50% - c/p to image
Element 69 - resize 50% - c/p to image
Element 54 - resize 60% - c/p to image
Element 22 - resize 60% - c/p to image
Element 60 - c/p to image
Element 66 - c/p to image
Element 58 - c/p to image
Element 47 - c/p to image
Element 36 - resize 50% - c/p to image
Element 32 - resize 75% - c/p to image
Element 3 - resize 75% - c/p to image

Merge Visible
Add Copyright & Name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

©RavenRoseDesigns

0 comments:

Contributors

My Blinkie

fotki

Followers

I Create For

fotki
fotki
fotki

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Blinkies

fotki
fotki
fotki
fotki
fotki
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
fotki
fotki
fotki
fotki
fotki
fotki
fotki
fotki