Monday 24 November 2014


Diamonds

This tutorial was written by me on November 24, 2014.
IT was made out of my own creation and similarity is purely coincidental.
I used PSP 9 and you must have good PSP knowledge and be familiar with the tools.

Tube: I am using the tube "Zoe" by Alicia Mujica
You can purchase this beautiful tube HERE

Scrapkit: I am using the kit "Sparklicious" by Tracey F. Designs
You can purchase this gorgeous kit HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Use my image for placement*
*Dropshadow as you go*

Canvas 600 x 600

Select background - c/p paper 5 into selection - deselect
Layers - load/save mask - mask of choice
Layers - merge visible - merge group

Swirl Frame - c/p to image
Jewel 2 - c/p to image
Jewel 1 - delete centre - c/p diamonds to image
Select inside of diamonds - c/p tube - invert/delete
Duplicate tube - adjust - hue/color - 0-0 - blend mode Hard Light

Diamonds Button - resize 80% - c/p to image
Flower Twig - c/p to image
Flower - resize 50% - c/p to image
Fancy Accents - resize 50% - rotate clockwise - c/p to image
Flower 4 - resize 50% - c/p to image
Black Glitter Swirl - c/p to image

Merge Visible
Add Copyright & Name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
© Raven Rose Designs


Contributors

My Blinkie

fotki

Followers

I Create For

fotki
fotki
fotki

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Blinkies

fotki
fotki
fotki
fotki
fotki
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
fotki
fotki
fotki
fotki
fotki
fotki
fotki
fotki