Friday 7 November 2014

October Sweetheart

This tutorial was written by me on November 1, 2014.
It was made out of my own creation and similarity is purely coincidental.
I used PSP 9 and you must have good PSP knowledge and be familiar with the tools.

Tube: I am using the tube "October" by Alicia Mujica
You need a license to use her beautiful art, which you can get HERE

Scrap: I am using the kit "Princesa Amily" by Bella Caribena
You can purchase it HERE

*See my image for placement. Dropshadow as you go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Canvas 600 x 600

Magic wand - click onto image - c/p paper 5 into selection - deselect
Layers - load/save mask - mask of choice
Layers - merge visible - merge group

Element 78 - free rotate right 25% - c/p to image
Element 78 - select - modify - expand x5 - c/p paper 6 into selection - deselect
Element 90 - resize 50% - c/p to image
Element 79 - resize 50% - c/p to image
Element 64 - resize 50% - c/p to image
Element 63 - resize 30% - c/p to image
Element 62 - resize 50% - c/p to image
Element 42 - resize 50% - c/p to image
Element 33 - resize 75% - c/p to image
Element 35 - c/p to image
Element 76 - resize 50% - c/p to image

Merge Visible
Add Copyright & Name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
©RavenRoseDesigns

0 comments:

Contributors

My Blinkie

fotki

Followers

I Create For

fotki
fotki
fotki

Labels

Powered by Blogger.

Blinkies

fotki
fotki
fotki
fotki
fotki
ADDICTIVE PLEASURES
fotki
fotki
fotki
fotki
fotki
fotki
fotki
fotki